Jo Harrison. I have an eye.
Come to me for:
• Creative visuals
• Imaginative concepts for digital, print and signage
• Workshops and participatory/live art
• Illustration projects
• Unabashed enthusiasm for all things pen-relatedWhether the requirement is crisp vector branding icons, soft, comforting vignette illustration or a live digital drawing projection, give me a shout. I work in more than one style and medium because the thing I get excited about is communicating ideas and providing good vibes for the eyes..
Previous clients include: University of Brighton, University of Edinburgh, PCMA, IAPCO, The Southbank Centre, Simon & Schuster UK & New York, Hachette, Wilderness Agency, Scottish Women's Aid, Rape Crisis Scotland, Women's Aid Federation, Scottish Women's Budget Group, Scottish Women's Rights Centre, Abortion Rights, Access All Areas, My Body Back Project, AnyBody UK, and the Everyday Sexism Project. I have also worked on live drawing projects and events for: Oxfam, Kings College London, University College London, PMIEF and NHS Wales
Strengths- Excellent illustration, design and vector graphics skills
- Generation and realisation of ideas
- Imaginative use of visual culture and art historical knowledge
- Time / budget management & project organisation
- Extensive knowledge of graphics, print, finishing, signage design and manufacture
Any questions? Drop me an email.